Custom Search

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snowangels

Hey!
I have been so busy that I forget to mention something, I have made and released my first kit!!! Yay! Here is a LO I did with it and below it are the previews of the kit. If any of you are digi-scrappers (and I know that some of you are) hop on over to my other blog and download this free (did I say free?!!) kit! Thanks! Have a great day!



If anybody happens to make anything with this, email it to me because I would love to post it!

1 comment:

Erika and Jason said...

I know I should have started my vinyl business earlier. If you wanted something I could mail it to you. I have another blog that I'm putting all my vinyl lettering stuff on. It may take a while to get it all up and running. Just let me know if there is something you want me to make for you. My email address is erikamarnold@hotmail.com. Your scrapbook stuff looks really cute!