Custom Search

Monday, October 20, 2008

New LO

Hey everybody! Here is a new lay out I did using Nicole and Amber's kit Celebrate. It was such a fun kit to work with! Make sure you go to her blog to see all the other CT's work and to see my bio. Aren't you proud mom? Ha ha. Tim is getting sick of the whole digital thing. I am just so excited to be making stuff for someone else to show off! Make sure you download this FREE kit. Nicole will release a different goodie everyday. Just a little hint, I LOVED the add on to this kit. I thought they were super fun and cute!!!
PS You can also go to her blog by clicking on her blinkie on my other blog.

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Hey Steph! My name is Jewelle. We are both on the CT for Nicole. I found this blog when I clicked on your profile. Hope that is okay. Anyway I have a question for you. I see that you have made your own template for your blog and I love it! I've been trying to do the same for mine...however I ran into a problem. I don't know how to add all the embelishments and stuff like you did. Did you make a digiscrap page and then use that as your background? Could you PLEASE teach me how? I really want to learn. Email me the directions if you could. I think Nicole sent all our emails to each other. You little boy is a cutie by the way! :) Oh and I believe in being fair. If you want to see my family blog here is the address: http://jewelleandrussell.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much!