Custom Search

Friday, August 21, 2009

BAAAAAAD


Wow, I've been neglecting this little blog! I guess I just get behind now that we live in Pocatello. We see Tim's family multiple times a week and I see the Hamilton's all the time too. So they all pretty much know whats going on with us. But, for the rest of you, here is a quick re-cap of what our summer has been like so far!
We have had our far share of fun. In fact, this summer has been pretty great. We got to go camping with my parents and the girls. Tim and I got to go on a nice little 4-Wheel ride. Although, I think I bore Tim now. I used to be a dare devil on the 4 wheeler, but now I am just a scared little pansy. Having a kid does that to you I guess.

Pocatello also has a great water park called Ross Park. Brock and I like to go there when it is hot enough!
We also got to go to Lagoon with Tim's family. We weren't sure how Brock would do at Lagoon, but he LOVED it! There is a kiddie ride called the Egg Drop. It is just like the Blast Off or Re-Entry for the adults. Anyway, we get Brock on here and all these other parents are giving Tim the Stink Eye because they think Brock is scared. Well, we showed them! As soon as the ride started Brock giggled and squealed with delight the whole time. We rode that about 20 times. Here he is flying the helicopter. Which he also loved!
Here is some more Lodge pictures. Grandpa and Dani mowing the lawn.
Here is Tim and I at Lagoon on the "Choo-Choo" Brock had to ride this multiple times as well.
Here is cute little Dani. Here and Brock are fast becoming the best of friends. It is so cute to see them play together!

No comments: