Custom Search

Monday, May 17, 2010

She Does it Again!!!

Two times in one month?!?! That's gotta be a record of some sort!

Anywho-- summer seems to have finally set in and we are loving in! I am so glad I we got a house with a back yard, because we spend a good deal of the day and night just out there playing. I got Brock a water gun at the used store and he has had a blast chasing Tim around the yard with it.

Brock's crazy sleeping continues on. He some how manages to build this train track in the dark on his bed. Then curled up right inside it and passed out. It's pretty cute.
This last Sat it was in the 80's!!! LOVING IT!! We had the Harris family over for a BBQ and let the kids run through the sprinklers. Brock loved it. Haylie was a little timid, testing out the water, but both kids ended playing in it for about an hour! It was great!



Here is my mother's Day gift. A bike trailer. We are having so much fun with this! We have been using it 2x a day. Brock and I go in the morning, then we all go in the evening. It is the perfect workout for a pregnant lady too (31 weeks pregnant mind you, 9 more weeks to go!!!) It is low impact, yet gets my heart rate up so I actually feel like I get a work out. I only wish I would have bought one sooner. Doesn't Brock look cute in his helmut!
And we went to Clarie's school carnival. Brock had a blast.

Sorry dad, I ate all the cotton candy. :(


Riding the train. Of course this was popular with Brock!
They even had a pony ride. I though Brock would be all over this, but as soon as the pony sniffed his leg, he was D O N E done! He did not want anything to do with those ponies!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So fun! I love seeing those crazy sleeping pictures. That's too funny. You look great by the way!