Custom Search

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just Pictures, mostly

I have been the worlds worst blogger lately. Here is what we have been up to~
Bowling. Brock loved this. He did really well and it is something we will be doing again some time!


Sleeping. Brock is such a weirdo. Here are some crazy positions we have found him in lately.



And for the short while we had nice weather, we took advantage of it by gardening and tidying up the yard. And by we, I mean Tim. Brock tried to help.


Tee Ball! We got Brock a tee ball set and he loves it. He is getting really good at swinging and hitting the ball.

Easter pics~






And that's about it. Nothing to exciting right?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey! Congrats on the baby. Brock is so big and cute. Your post of his strange sleeping positions cracked me up. Too awesome. Way to document. Tell your fam hi! Take care.

Mandi said...

I LOVE the pictures of him sleeping! Those are awesome. I am glad you were able to get pictures of them. I am envisioning an awesome scrapbook page with all of them!

PS I can't wait for you guys to have your little girl!