Custom Search

Monday, October 12, 2009

Catch Up!

Yes, we are still alive! We have a had a busy month. We moved to Boise 2 weeks ago and are settling in just fine. We are enjoying Boise so far. I like that it is a bigger city, but not too bad, I don't feel completely congested all the time like I did in Seattle. Tim is so far liking his Internal Med rotation, even though he has to be on 36 hour call every three days. But, he had Columbus Day off, so we had some fun. We took Brock to a pumpkin patch/corn maze in Meridian called Linden Farms. It was a ton of fun. Here is a little bit of what we did~
Brock and Tim went through the straw maze. Brock got lost a few times.
Rode the hay ride. Brock LOVED this. He is into tractors.
We found a great little pumpkin. I asked Brock if he liked and and he just grabbed it and gave it a big kiss! So I guess he liked it! It was funny.
Just sitting in a pumpkin patch.
Giving the pumpkin a little bit of love!
Brock found a pumpkin just his size. He was so proud of it!
Sitting on his pumpkin and guarding the other ones we picked.
We got a Daddy, a Mommy, and a Baby.
They had a little train ride there that Brock rode on. He was in heaven. He LOVED it.
And here is what the maze looked like. We sure love our BSU here. We didn't make it into the maze, but we want to go back because Brock had so much fun!
All you Boise Peeps should definitely check this place out. It is great and pretty cheap. For 3 pumpkins, dinner and the train ride it only cost $15. It was a great way to spend the afternoon.

7 comments:

Didi & Jason said...

That looks like alot of fun. Those are perfect lookin pumpkins as well. Good pickin girl

LauriAnn said...

You are making me miss Boise. I love Seattle, but I LOVE Boise! I also LOVE Boise State! Looks like you guys are having fun!

Blake, Shauni, Dalton and Molly said...

You terd!!! You were supposed to call me when you moved up here!!! We love Linder Farms... we haven't been yet this year though. I'm glad you like it here so far. We enjoy it. Anyways... you better call me ASAP so we can get together! 954-4779
Shauni

Mandi said...

We are planing on going to one of these corn mazes soon! It looks like you guys had fun! Hailey will love the tractor ride too!!!

Melissa said...

We also would like to check out one of those corn mazes, sounds like that one was a blast, we'll let you go when we get feeling better and head out there!

Misti jo said...

Awww, I miss Boise. We loved living there. I agree that it is the perfect size. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh you're in Boise now! I love Boise! My sister said that Tim was one of her Dr.s in Poky...I think. So do you have to move around a ton before Tim is completely done with everything? I'm not sure how that usually works.

So we have a blog now if you wanted to stop by ;0):
scrobins.blogspot.com

I'll be stopping by more often now that I have a blog!!